Iced and Blended Coffee
Making the perfect Iced and Blended Coffee drinks. There are two options for making the perfect Iced and Blended Coffee drinks.
Make Iced Coffee Using Hot Brewed Method.
1. Make strong coffee. Ice will significantly dilute the final cup, so you need to start with strong coffee to get a good flavor. Add 4 or more extra scoops to a 12 cup pot and adjust to taste.
2. Add sugar. While it’s still hot, stir in your desired sugar amount. Sweeten slightly more than usual. Even if you don’t put any sugar in hot coffee, iced coffee is great with slightly less than 1 teaspoon per coffee “cup”.
3. Chill overnight. Don’t add ice! Just put it in the fridge.
4. Pour over ice. Serve over a lot of ice. Add milk . Stir very well. Top with whip cream if desired. Add chocolate syrup for an Iced Mocha, adjust coffee to milk ratio as desired
Make Iced Coffee Using Cold Brew Method.
Using a Filtron.
• We suggest the Filtron Cold Brew system order your unit at our online store. The Filtron coffee maker extracts the coffee’s rich flavor and reduces the acidity, producing a bold, super-smooth coffee concentrate that can be served one cup at a time.
If you want to reduce the natural acidity from your coffee, Filtron’s Cold Water Coffee Brewer is the system for you. It is ideal for people with sensitive stomachs. The best part of the system is the great coffee. It’s perfect for hot coffee, iced coffee and blended coffee drinks.
•The Filtron System produces a coffee concentrate, with it’s unique cold brew process it reduces the oil and acidity. so if your looking for a simple and easy way to make coffee concentrate the Filtron System is the one for you.
•The Filtron System is also a great alternative to the common hot brew process, no need to brew a whole pot of coffee or wait for it to finish brewing. Pour the desired amount of coffee concentrate into a cup add ice and cream for a delicious ice coffee or coffee concentrate and hot water for that warm smooth cup of coffee. being able to pour one cup at a time or for the whole family.
•Filtron Cold brew coffee concentrate brewer makes coffee concentrate that has a shelf life of up to 6 weeks.
Make Easy Blended Coffees
Using a blender add cold coffee milk and ice (chocolate optional). You can substitute ice cream for the milk and ice for a cream creamier taste. alcohol such as Vodka, KahluaTM or BaileysTM can be added for a iced or blended cocktail.